Night Game views: Nocturnal game viewing is taken so seriously that there is a buzzer in each room which sounds if an unusual animal turns up at the waterhole. Elephant, buffalo, rhino, leopard and bushbuck are regular visitors.
ay 1: Nairobi to Aberdare National Park, Kenya
Distance: 180 km (3 hrs.). Depart Nairobi at 0830hrs. Cross the Kenyan Highlands, through pineapple and coffee plantations, to your "base hotel" in time for lunch at Aberdare Country Club/Outspan or Serena Lodge. Afternoon transfer into Aberdare National Park and on to The Tree Lodges for bird watching and overnight floodlit game viewing from the lodge viewing decks. Dinner and overnight at The Ark Lodge or Treetops Lodgeor serena mountain lodg B,L,D.
Day 2: Aberdare to Nairobi, Kenya
After breakfast, return to the base hotel. Reconnect with your driver for a drive back to Nairobi to arrive just before lunch where the tour ends.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements