The Camp consists of 40 luxury en-suite tents, some on ground level and some erected on raised wooden platforms. All tents are covered with thatch, keeping them cool even during the hottest day. Each spacious tent has a verandah and en-suite bathroom. The original farmhouse contains the dining room, bar and reception, and other facilities include a swimming pool.
Day 1: Nairobi to Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, Kenya
Distance: 270 kms (4 hrs) Journey north through the Equator to this private game sanctuary. Arrive in time for lunch at Sweetwaters Tented Camp. Afternoon is free for optional activities as game viewing, walking safaris or night game drives. Overnight at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, L,D.
Day 2: Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary to Nairobi, Kenya
Morning game viewing. After breakfast, return to Nairobi to arrive just before lunch where the tour ends.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements