Day 1: Mombasa - Amboseli
Pick from your hotel in Mombasa, transfer to Mombasa airport and fly to Amboseli.
Upon arrival, you will be met by a guide from the camp at the airstrip with 4x4 landcruiser and depart for your first game drive en route to the camp.
Following lunch, there will be an afternoon game drive returning to camp as the sun sets.
Overnight at Tortilis Camp on a full board basis.
Day 2: Amboseli
Full day is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa.
Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows.All meals and overnight at Tortilis Camp. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game.
All meals and overnight at – Tortilis Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli - Mombasa
Following early breakfast, there will be a brief game drive en route to the airstrip for the scheduled flight back to Mombasa.
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle /flight from Mombasa
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements