Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi and depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch –Mara Sopa Lodge. Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight in Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Full day are dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can spend one day trekking in Masai Mara with a Masai Guide. You can watch a lion, cheetah or leopard hunting or feasting on its kill. Option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
After breakfast drive to Nairobi, arriving in time for lunch. Drop off at your respective Hotel.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements