Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu
Depart Nairobi Wilson airport –early morning flight to - Samburu National Reserve. Upon arrival you are met and transferred to-Samburu Sopa Lodge . The lodge is located at Uaso Nyiro River. Afternoon lunch game drive until evening. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Samburu
Full day in Samburu, with an early morning and late afternoon game drive. Samburu is a beautiful and game abundant park, home to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy's zebra, blue-necked Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe. Optional activities include a visit to a local Samburu village, camel riding and guided nature and bird walks. All meals and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Samburu -Nairobi
In the morning game drive and later transfer to the airstrip for the flight back to Nairobi.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle /flight from Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements