Day 1 Mombasa –Tsavo East
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions. Enter the park through Bachuma gate, game drive enroute –arrive for lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. Afternoon out game spotting where gerenuk, cape buffalo, red elephant, lion, cheetah, zebra, gazelle, and plenty of other plains game can be spotted. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East -Amboseli
Early morning Breakfast, after breakfast game drive en-route. Continue to to Amboseli National Park to arrive for lunch at Amboseli Kibo. F Afternoon is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Kibo.
Day 3: Amboseli-Mombasa
Early morning game drive, back to the camp for breakfast after which depart for Mombasa. Lunch at Voi, after which continue to Mombasa. Arriving early evening.
The price includes
- Transport in a safari-designed vehicle
- All park entrance fees
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Services of our professional driver/guide
- Bottled mineral water
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips etc.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter supplements